When you list your home for sale with Lauren Benson, she will walk through your residence and make recommendations as to whether you need to consider staging your home.
Staged homes generally sell faster and for higher prices than unstaged homes, bottom line.
For most people, a home is their largest purchase and biggest asset. Walking through an empty house makes it difficult for buyers to envision themselves living in the home. Staging brings the insight and imagination buyers need in order to get them excited about their potential future home. When buyers are excited about a home and see themselves living their they tend to bid fast and high.
Whether your home is furnished or vacant, we will collaborate with you to make sure it shows in the best way possible. We will create a custom plan that fits your family’s needs and budget.
Staged Homes Sell Faster
To sell your home faster, it must stand out from the competition and create a strong first impression.
- A survey by Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corp. found that staged homes spend half the time on the market than non-staged homes.
- The National Association of Realtors (NAR) survey found that the longer homes stay on the market, the further their price drops.
- Once staged, homes spend an average of 73% less time on the market.
Home Staging Increases the Perceived Value
Home staging is all about showing your home in its best possible light.
- Buyers are willing to spend 1% to 5% more of the dollar value on a staged home than a non-staged home.
- A survey by Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corp. found that staged homes sell for more than 6% above the asking price.